Monday 22 April 2013

Call Of Duty: Noobs, Killcam and Mannequins!

I feel this may just be me in my own little world, however let me begin.

On the seemingly regular occasion that I do something not all together normal, some would call 'noobish' in Call of Duty. Say for instance:

- Try to walk into an area that clearly is not part of the map and get greeted with an invisible wall.
- Shoot a mannequin in Nuketown, thinking its another player.
- Accidentally slip on the right trigger in panic and try to knife the player from 10 feet away.

I find that for the brief second or two after this moment, I'm almost that tiny bit reluctant to kill anybody I see in my line of sight. Mainly due to the fact that my foolery will then be paraded in front of them in widescreen from my killcam. The shame.

Not that this stops me ofcourse, when a noob has his/her chance, he/she must take it.

We have all been noobs once though surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment