Sunday 10 February 2013

Xbox 720 or PS4 (Names Subject To Change)

With the flurry of anticipation and speculation concerning the next-next gen of consoles. What are your thoughts and what would you like to see as standard in these consoles?



For instance, the PS4 controller is said to have a touch screen surface where the current start and select buttons are. Personally, I can't see is being of any use or any excitement to me, but you never know, is time next year I may never know how I played without it.. Somehow I doubt it.

Also, the Xbox 720 is going to be like having two PC's strapped together.. This certainly sounds powerful. Hopefully it won't be blighted by the same component issues from the original launch of the 360.


With a likely release date before Christmas 2013 and even more exciting, likely announcements before the end of February, it won't be long now under all the details come to light. Hopefully the price tag won't be too shabby either. Personally, picking between them both at the moment, I will stick to Xbox as its always been the better console in my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment