Saturday 26 January 2013

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Why Do I Suddenly Feel The Urge To Buy This Game!?


I've randomly come across thIs title whilst browsing through Steam and I'm finding myself compelled enough to buy it. This is surprising in a lot of ways, as these games usually lose their novelty very quickly after releasing how complicated it is after mere minutes of playing. This seems different however, because:

- There seems to be actual progression and actual goals to accomplish. This is a big plus as it makes it interesting and addictive.

- You have a character, in a sense, and your own company. In some ways, this has RPG elements mixed in too.

- Graphics are not too shabby either.

Should I take the plunge and buy it? I think the answer is inevitable..


No comments:

Post a Comment