Sunday 27 January 2013

Wish Lists..

We all have them, whether it be for the latest album, book or game. Mine is more related to games and includes the following, including many more:

- Sim City (released March 2013). I loved SimCity 4 and its been way too long since. Hopefully this sequel will not disappoint.

- Elder Scrolls Online. If this is in anyway like Oblivion or Skyrim, then it's on to a brilliant concept in an MMO world. I did, however, think the same of SWTOR, and as much as I tried, i couldn't continue to play it. Hopefully, this will not disappoint.

- As previously said and for reasons I don't quite understand.. Euro Truck Simulator 2!

- Anno 2070. I know it's been out for a long time now, but I have never played it and I could plow hours and hours into Anno 1404.

Everybody has wish lists, mine is a good mixture of differing elements. What's in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment