Tuesday 8 January 2013

Lego Games.. What Do You Think?

Is it just me, or do Lego games simply not stack up?



I've tried my best to get into Lego Star Wars, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Lord Of The Rings and Lego Batman but, as much as a I try, I just can't find it in me to like them. Reasons being:

- There is a certain tedium with collecting coins and all the other things in order to try and obtain 100% completion, which makes it feel more like a chore than a game.

- The campaign/story is far too short, resulting in the other 80% of the game being tasked with collecting coins and handling dreary side missions.

- Glitches! I've never encountered so many in any other type of game.

This is one of the few types of game my partner does play so I always try to get involved, it's a shame I can't like them. Is it just me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment